Skocz do zawartości

Prawdziwy zakręt historii ... dlaczego Hitler najechał Polskę ? :)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Przepraszam że wklejam teksty po angielsku - ale warto to moim zdaniem zachować, zanim tamta strona zniknie - dawno nie widziałem tak skrajnego przypadku głupoty ;)

-------------------------------
Why did Hitler invade Poland ?

WW 2 was started over the Danzig corridor which was part of Germany until the Versailles treaty gave it to Poland.

The post WW 1 Treaty decimated Germany - causing a depression enabling Jews to buy up vast amounts of German industry and left Germans bitter.

International Jewry ,who represented 80% of those attending the Versailles treaty forced Germany to give a portion of their country ( Danzig Corridor ) to Poland.

Edward House( right ) was Jewry's lead man a Rothschild employee who previously helped form the Fed Res.

Hitler was pleading with Poland to give Germany a 1 mile access to their providence of East Prussia . Both parties were in agreement when in 1939 Poland suddenly broke off all negotiations

Roosevelt gave Churchill assurances that the USA would be brought into war against Germany.

March 31,1939
Britain and France guarantee Poland's defense (Anglo French Assurance Pact ). They secretly made a pact with Poland to come to their defense if Germany attacked.

Poland threatens war
Emboldened by Roosevelt and Churchill guarantees Rydz Smigly and Ignacy Moscicki , the head of Poland's army and it's president were saber rattling . Smigly said -- Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it even if she wants to." He threatened to overrun Germany in three days.

The 1939 Danzig Massacres
The Polish Bolsheviks kill 58,000 German Nationals in the Danzig corridor.

In the months leading up to the German invasion the Polish Army and independent Bolshevik units had been slaughtering German nationals in the Danzig corridor. Mass killings of thousands of civilian ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) by both civilian and Russian NDVK Jews, who were confident that Poland would quickly defeat Germany. Many apparently expected to take possession of German farms and businesses. An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion.

Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to the close of WW I -- you haven't been told that by the Mass Media, or the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the German invasion of Poland. Germany had protesting in writing to the League of Nations literally dozens of times with no results. Hitler's speech.

Bromberg Bloody Sunday

On one day alone - Polish Jews, under the protection of the Polish Army, attack a small German town and viciously kill 5500 Germans.
On 'Bloody Sunday' 5500 Germans were murdered:

The Bromberg Bloody Sunday" is perhaps best known. Polish Jews were confident they would win against Germany and went on a rampage of ' Blood Lust ' that was unmatched. Groups of Bolsheviks attacked from Ponz, Lotz and Warsaw approached the town and started killing the farmers on the outskirts. Children were nailed to barns, women were raped and hacked to death with axes men were executed where they stood.

On Bromberg Bloody Sunday, thousands of ethnic Germans were slaughtered like pigs in an alley because the majority poles" (the slavic", non-Teutonic types, really Turco-Ugaric, Hunnic, Tartar and Mongoloid residue from the old Dark Age" invasions) knew they could do so with total impunity.
-------------------------------------------------

No i tyle ... chyba w ramach najlepszej komedii parodii nie dałoby się większego steku bzdur napisać. Abstrakcja ;)

Mnie najbardziej poraziła rzetelność odtworzenia mapy Europy środkowej z 1939 roku. Zwróccie uwagę na nią ... Polska np nie ma dostępu do Bałtyku przez Gdańsk i korytarz pomorski, tylko przez ... Estonię. Na mapie jest też parę innych cudów - np. West Prussia ;) czyli Prusy Zachodnie ... Spójrzcie na detale - np. na Austrie ;)

Nie trzeba się tym za bardzo podniecać , ot jakiś przygłup fantasta się nudził ,nie jest to żadne wiarygodne i cieszące się renomą źródło ,tylko jakieś lelum -polelum .A tak nawiasem mówiąc to gdyby np. jakiś Niemiec przetłumaczył niektóre nasze posty ,to zamiast altanki w ogródku zaczął by budować bunkier.Pozdro...

Należy z tym walczyć i trzeba - każdy taki głos w sieci rodzi kolejne, a nam to raczej nie pomaga. Nie bez przyczyny powstałą gra komputerowe (bodajże CodeName Panzer ale głowy nie dam), w której to Polska napada na Niemcy i inne temu podobne perełki.
Jakby komuś zależało, to da się to zarówno usunąć, jak i zlokalizować twórcę... wbrew pozorom nasza policja też coś potrafi :D Skoro dali radę z twórcą muzycznej przeróbki Keine grenzen" to i z tym by dali :D

O mój Boże. Strona niezbyt udolnie od strony technicznej i wizualnej, ale tą treścią... przebija niemieckie kroniki.. Goebbels wiecznie żywy widzę. :/

Niestety jest to na amerykańskim Bluehost Inc. Drapnięcie" tego w sposób legalny jest bliskie 0 zatem. Ech amerykanie, co za faszystowski kraj i prawo! :/

• 2 months later...
No wlasnie skoro Polska wladala calym wschodnim Baltyckim wybrzezem to po jakiego ch....a nam byl potrzebny ten z.......y korytarz:))))))

No coz, trzeba pewnie zalozyc stronke jak to Chinczycy pod wplywem Amerykancow (oczywiscie) najechali Japonie w 1937 a Pearl Harbour Amerykance sami zbombardowali zeby zrobic casus beli. O sielankowych obozach wypoczynkowych dla alianckich jencow nie bede wspominal........

A może klin klinem, jakaś kontrstrona i podlinkowac, w myśl zasady walcz z przeciwnikiem jego metodami. Może to mało honorowe, ale w przypadku takiego gnoju perswazją i zasadami etycznymi nic się nie osiągnie.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie