złoty sygnet USA - militarny? - jaki?

kopijnik2

Pytanie

17 odpowiedzi na to pytanie

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-2/632600/aircorps-002.jpg
http://home.att.net/~bhornagerkermit/ussr1.JPG
dwie sztuki w temacie...

umieszczenie roku wskazuje ewidentnie na charakter pamiątkowy...
obecne z pierwszego linku mają uniwersalny" charakter...

Widziałem takie kiedyś w wydanym w latach dziewięćdziesiatych katalogu hurtowni z gadżetami militarnymi z Nowego Jorku. To sygnet ze znakiem masońskim - cyrkiel i węgielnica. Były jeszcze różne inne np. ze symbolem marines.

no symbol akurat jest masoński nie inny amerykanie bardzo lubią takie gadzety, no i jest tam luż wiencej nisz na całym starym kontynencie - żadnych podejrzeń by to było jakos militarne lotnicze to już wogle
na pierwszy rzut oka ten kamyczek to granat
A jakie są sygnatury. próby

Wygląda, że coś jest tutaj złocone; złoto niskiej próby np. 9 karat lepszym złotem, czy srebro lub jakiś inny mniej szlachetny metal. Kamień to raczej ametyst.
Podobne sygnety dostawali absolwenci różnych szkół cywilnych, cała klasa się składała i zamawiała dla każdego sztukę. Zazwyczaj niska próba złota.

http://www.priorservice.com/militaryrings.html
to współczesne...
a tutaj coś na temat 531 w 1945
Second Lieutenant Jack Wilson, 531st Squadron: 31 March 1945
Dear Folks:...Boy, you should see me now. I sit here in the parachute shack with my steel helmet, pistol and boots on. Haven't shaved for several days, or washed up for two or three. The dust here is terrific. The dust is packed into my beard and my hair just won't wash in the cold sea water. Never realized how filthy I could be for so long. A good hot bath figures strongly into my idea of heaven. We were living in a tent on a soft sidehill when the Japs attacked us, but the next day we moved down toward the beach, started digging and continued for two days. Dick Woolley and I now live in a sandbagged pit dug into the sand with a little shelter-half above it. You crawl into it and there is just enough room for the two of us to sleep. Everyone is dug in similarly, enlisted men and officers, and each place is a veritable arsenal. We all have our pistols, they issued carbines, and I used the first of my speculation" goods to get a Thompson Submachine Gun from a Marine...They sure hit our squadron hard and I'll really miss those guys... Our food is lousy, has been for a long time and will continue to be. It's all condensed dog biscuits, hard candy and canned soup. Makes you feel lousy. Water is rationed, washing water non-existent. It's a filthy, dusty, impossible hole, but I know I can get through it as I have everything else-Lois wrote me reminding me that her birthday was the 14th of last month and asking me why I hadn't sent her some sort of greeting. That sort of burned me up as I was so tired I didn't know what day of the week it was. Our field is pretty poor and we've already had some bad accidents. I've done a lot of flying and gotten in combat time and one mission. Enemy opposition to our flying is something we worry about least. Am quite confident of getting back before Christmas. Would sure like to lie in some of that green grass in our front lawn right now. This dirt is tiresome... April began with four days of rain that turned foxholes into catch basins, aggravated head colds and cancelled any hope of combat flights. During the respite stragglers returned from Saipan and ground crews labored to solve a spate of mechanical problems.
http://506thfightergroup.org/Iwo%20Feb-Apr.asp

Witam, zgadzam się w całej rozciągłości z kolegą Raned. Tego typu świecidełka były bardzo modne w USA. Sam jestem w posiadaniu sygnetu o bardzo podobnym kształcie, z identycznym kamieniem. Pochodzi z początku lat 60-tych i otrzymała go moja mama na pamiątkę ukończenia szkoły, której nazwa widnieje dookoła kamienia. Pozdrawiam

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie