Jump to content
ekiosk egazety next prenumerata
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  




ktoś kojarzy od jakiego ustrojstwa taka rura? Otwory na wylot po bokach, na górze „grzybek”. ~40cm długości (złamana) i 5cm średnicy. Znalezione przy niemieckim magazynie stąd moja ciekawość. 




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information