Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Monety bulionowe,to nie tylko nowe bicie.Do monet bulionowych zalicza się wszystkie monety których wartość kruszcu jest wyższa od nominału jak np. holenderskie 10 guldenów z XIX/XX w.

7 godzin temu, Tyr napisał:

Nowe bicie się nazywa monetą bulionową. Co do org. się nie wypowiadam najlepiej u jubilera.


Edited by pablo69
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information